Your brain is the best part about you! So when you start to feel tired, stressed, or overwhelmed, it’s time to treat your best trait to some invigorating brain foods. The foods below will give you the extra boost you need to get through the day.
1. Blueberriesphoto credit: Darwin Bell via photopin cc
These sweet little berries boast lots of antioxidants. Blueberries also boost memory retention.
2. Chia seedsphoto credit: Jennuine Captures via photopin cc
Chia seeds are stocked with a whole lot of protein as well as all 3 Omegas. Omegas are crucial to brain health.
3. Pumpkin seedsphoto credit: elana’s pantry via photopin cc
Pumpkin seeds are packed full of zinc, which improves brain health and memory.
4. Broccoliphoto credit: Darwin Bell via photopin cc
The vitamin K in broccoli was understood to boost brain power and cognitive function.
5. Peppermint Teaphoto credit: Daniel Y. Go via photopin cc
This tangy tea improves focus and alertness. Peppermint also facilitates digestion and improves your mood.
6. Avocadophoto credit: Darwin Bell via photopin cc
Avocados lead to healthy blood circulation. Your brain needs as much help as possible to get nutrients and vitamins to it and good blood circulation allows just that.
7. Pomegranatephoto credit: amira_a via photopin cc
These delicious fruits are full of antioxidants and reduce anxiety levels.