1. Savory Sesame Tofu Cake
photo credit: Jean-François Chénier via photopin cc
These delightful, filling little cakes are perfect as sides or even inside pita pockets. Get the recipe here.
2. Tofu and Vegetables in Peanut Saucephoto credit: Shreyans Bhansali via photopin cc
Tofu, vegetables, and peanuts? This combination is easy and great way to get the entire family to eat their vegetables. And it packs in 29 grams of protein! Get the recipe here.
3. Honey-Ginger Tofuphoto credit: beautifulcataya via photopin cc
The kale adds even more protein to this tofu dish, making it healthy and filling. The ginger adds just the right amount of flavor. Get the recipe here.
4. Vietnamese Style Curry Soupphoto credit: massdistraction via photopin cc
Everyone will love this fragrant and authentic curry. To make an even healthier meal, spoon it over brown rice or a brown rice and quinoa mix. Get the recipe here.
5. Thai Basil Noodles with Tofuphoto credit: DeathByBokeh via photopin cc
Forget ordering out tonight because this recipe is not only delectable, but only takes 20 minutes to make! A guilt-free way to eat pasta. Get the recipe here.
6. Tofu Parmigianaphoto credit: avlxyz via photopin cc
This recipe can easily be made vegan-friendly by replacing the cheeses with vegan cheeses. This is a great way to break from more traditional tofu dishes. Get the recipe here.
7. Spicy Peanut, Tofu, and Spinach Stir-Fryphoto credit: Lorenia via photopin cc
Speaking of the traditional stir-fries, this one knocks them all out of the park. A spicy, filling meal that is also quick and easy. Get the recipe here.
8. Spinach Dinner Salad with Sesame Tofuphoto credit: Zlatko Unger via photopin cc
For a lighter, but still filling, alternative, try this tasty salad. Perfect for a power lunch or late dinner. The spinach adds even more protein, and is that ever a bad thing? Get the recipe here.
9. Miso-Maple Tofu Rollsphoto credit: mhaithaca via photopin cc
Great as a side or a snack, these delicious, colorful rolls are unique and full of yummy vegetables. Try them with mint leaves for an even more distinctive flavor. Get the recipe here.
10. Faux Phophoto credit: Joshua Rappeneker via photopin cc
You should make this just to say the name. Cinnamon adds a subtle contrast to the broth. Get the recipe here.