1. Apple Tartphoto credit: Premshree Pillai via photopin cc
This heart-breaker is gluten free and vegan. You’re welcome. Get the recipe here.
2. Dark Chocolate Browniesphoto credit: Hedonistin via photopin cc
These chewy, decadent guilt-free brownies are also casein free. Stop drooling! Check out the recipe!
3. Lemon Almond Macaroonsphoto credit: elana’s pantry via photopin cc
Coconut adds a moistness and the lemon adds just enough zest. Added bonus? They only take five minutes to throw together! Get the recipe here.
4. Red Velvet Cake with Special Vanilla Frostingphoto credit: Mark Kenny via photopin cc
This cake gets its color from beet puree! Sounds interesting, but this magnificent cake has no cholesterol, no refined sugar, and 11g of protein. Check out the recipe here.
5. Lemon and Coconut Barsphoto credit: Istelleinad via photopin cc
Also dairy free, these have the density of coconut and the incredible tanginess that lemons always bring. Get the recipe here.
6. Old-Fashioned Peanut-Butter Cookiesphoto credit: Muy Yum via photopin cc
These cookies are a staple and now we can all enjoy this healthier alternative. Secret? Make it with crunchy peanut butter to give it a little extra something. The recipe is here.
7. Chocolate Espresso Moussephoto credit: truth82 via photopin cc
Combining two of life’s most important flavors (chocolate and coffee), this mousse is fluffy and delectable. Get the recipe here.
8. Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Cookiesphoto credit: VancityAllie via photopin cc
No dairy, no eggs, and gluten free. These cookies can be customized to your favorite berry and they’ll still taste amazing! Get the recipe here!
9. Chocolate-Dipper Espresso Meringues
photo credit: jamieanne via photopin cc
Scrumptious and classy, these little guys may take a while to bake, but they’ll be worth every bite. Get the recipe here.
10. Chocolate Chip Cookiesphoto credit: Mrs Magic via photopin cc
A necessity for any baker, these chocolate chip cookies will convert any skeptic. Make them chewy or crunchy, they’ll always be yummy! Check them out here.